Darkened souls
Hello, your Leaf Village Hokage here. You need to login in order to view this stuff. It is for Super awesome Ninja only. You could also Register. Have fun! :]
Darkened souls
Hello, your Leaf Village Hokage here. You need to login in order to view this stuff. It is for Super awesome Ninja only. You could also Register. Have fun! :]
Darkened souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkened souls

A Naruto Role-play site. You can role-play, post news and bulletins, and even talk about Naruto.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of the World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

Rules of  the World Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the World   Rules of  the World EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Rule One No Spamming. If you spam, you will get three warnings. No more. No less. If you are warned three times about spamming, you will be deleted. No if ands or buts.

Rule Two Be realistic. If you haven't seen Naruto, then one, you prolly shouldn't be on here and two you need to do some research on what would be considered realistic in the world of Naruto. If you don't wanna do that then just know that no one is Immortal. You can't start out with a all powerful sage. I wont accept it.

Rule Three Be detailed. I am not a stickler for detail but when I ask for appearence I don't want you to just put has green hair and is tall. I want to know what he or she is wearing. I want to know what their eye color is. I want to know if they have any scars. Which brings me to my fourth rule.

Rule Four BE CREATIVE! You have an opportunity here to be as dark or dorky as you can possibly imagine. Let loose a little and get creative. As in do not put has blue shirt on and pants. I wanna see what type of person this character will be and clothes has some what to do with that.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshiz.rpg-board.net
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the World   Rules of  the World EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:04 pm

-Throws banana- You suck!
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the World   Rules of  the World EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Not a fan of the rules? lol
Back to top Go down
TH3infamousD0G
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the World   Rules of  the World EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 pm

NO, you just suck.
Back to top Go down
Hinin Uchiha
Kage
Kage
Hinin Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the World   Rules of  the World EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:43 pm

lol thanks for the feed back bro XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of the World   Rules of  the World Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of the World
Page 1 of 1